Warning: If you love The Great British Bake Off, you will probably get a tad too excited by this competition! We are thrilled to be running a competition featuring Bake Box - the UK's first ever baking subscription box. If you love cooking and experimenting in the kitchen then you'll LOVE this 6-month subscription to foodie heaven. Every 2 months, a gorgeous little box will turn up at your door containing a brilliant repertoire of new culinary skills and a small collection of exciting new equipment. Before you know it, your friends and fam will be calling you the new Mary Berry!
So, what's an example of what to expect? The theme for July's Bake Box is Teddy Bear's Picnic! From a decorative daisy patterned Battenberg to Woodland biscuits - the Box has everything you need to know about making these these adorable picnic treats. Each Box comes with fun new baking equipment such as stencils, cutters and press sets, rollers and edible fairy dust...
Enter below: This competition has now closed and the winner has been selected.
Now for the boring bit...
Terms and Conditions:
1. The promoter is: Bake Box - an Eaglemoss Limited Company (company no. is 02226335) whose registered office is at Beaumont House, Kensington Village, Avonmore Road, London, W148TS.
2. Employees of Bake Box, Coconut Lane or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via coconut-lane.com
5. Closing date for entry will be 01/08/2016 at 6 AM. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted. The winner will be announced on 01/08/2016.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: Entries are made by “retweeting” the competition tweet as well as following @bakeclublive and @CoconutLaneUK on Twitter. OR you can enter the competition by entering your email address on Coconut Lane's blog post (please note that your email address will be shared and used by both Coconut Lane and Bake Box for marketing purposes). A winner will be chosen at random and will be sent a 6 month subscription to Bake Box - receiving a box every 2 months.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
12. The winner will be notified by email and/or twitter direct message within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Beaumont House, Kensington Village, Avonmore Road, London, W148TS.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Bake Box Coconut Lane and not to any other party.
21. If you choose to enter the competition by email then you are agreeing that your email address will be passed on to Coconut Lane and Bake Box only for marketing purposes. Your email will not be passed onto any 3rd parties.